We need your gently used things
We gratefully accept donations of gently used clothing, furniture, household items, sporting equipment, and electronics (working or not)!
Every item donated through our Rohnert Park warehouse and sold in our retail Thrift Store benefits the needy of Sonoma County. All profits from the store support our Dining Room while providing bargain prices to shoppers on clothing, furniture, and house wares. In addition, many particularly needy families, based on a referral from case managers at partner agencies and SVdP Parish Conferences, receive clothing, furniture and house wares at no cost to them.
To Donate Household Goods or Electronics
Donations can be dropped off between 10:00 am and 4 pm Monday – Saturday at our warehouse loading dock, located behind our Thrift Store (see below for address & map) or call 707.584.1579 to arrange for pick up of large items.
5671 Redwood Drive
Rohnert Park, CA 94927 (map)
Our Thrift Store sells items typically found in a Department Store. Donations of the following types of clean, gently used items are gratefully accepted:
- Furniture (not broken, torn or soiled)
- Home accessories
- Electronics & small appliances (see footnote below)
- Household goods & dishes
- Linens & bedding
- Sports equipment
- Books, records, CDs, DVDs
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
- Collectibles/specialty items
Note: We accept all TVs, monitors, & computers, working or not, for our Electronics Recycling Program!
- Major Appliances – pick up only! MUST be plugged in and working such that driver can inspect
- Used mattresses or box springs (dock only with a $15 recycle fee)
If it is not sold in a Department Store, we probably can’t accept it. We DO NOT accept:
- Items that are broken, ripped, stained, soiled or otherwise unusable
- Mini blinds, drapes, curtain rods
- Doors and windows
- Chemicals, cleaners, solvents, oils, paint, etc.
- Toilets, sinks, bath tubs, shower doors, plumbing parts
- Torch lights
- Conference Tables
- Captains beds/trundle beds
- Empty cans, jars, drums, etc.
- Construction materials
St. Vincent de Paul of Sonoma County has proudly adopted the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Donor Bill of Rights and Code of Ethics.